Coyote File Transfer System
Welcome to the Coyote File Transfer System!
What is Coyote?
Coyote is a powerful replication system that offers secure data transfer that traverses specified
ports in your firewall, and does not expose your sites to the known dangers of using NetBios and FTP.
The server and client run as specially compiled unique pairs with inbuilt certificates so that the Coyote client is only ever able to
communicate with the Coyote server it was built for.
- Easy GUI client configuration.
- No installation or registry changes.
- Replication runs are configurable in seconds between runs.
- Encrypted file transfers.
- Unattended file transfers.
- Entire nested directory transfers.
- Minimal impact upon server performance during replication.
- Detailed File transfer logs.
- Email and SMS alerts when server becomes inaccessible.
- Compact programming - server and client still fit on a floppy disk.