Welcome to the Synapse Electronic Medical Record!
What is Synapse Electronic Medical Record?
Synapse-EMR is a powerful multi-user electronic medical records system that uses the open source RDBMS Firebird.
- Multi-user across LANs and the Internet.
- No installation or registry changes.
- Small client and server footprint.
- Rich GUI client.
- Encrypted network traffic.
- Unlimited number of patients and staff.
- Tablet PC compatible.
- Image friendly - include images and drawings in your consults
- Medication Database Included.
- Read codes included.
- CDC growth charts in English, French and Spanish.
- Easy Custom Form creation
- Paper management - store scanned documents
- MS Word integration
- LaTeX integration
- PaperPort integration
- Embedded messaging client for intra-office communications
- Webcam support for clinical photographs
Direct PostScript printing
Custom Database Reporting
Templated encounters including ROS, examination and requests
HL7 import available
last updated: 12-Aug-2006/11:25:26+12:00